JTE - UNSYIAH

Elektro Unsyiah Society - Forum

Senin, Agustus 04, 2008

Free witing

Why We Did not Take a Chance

My old friend, Jeffrey, arrived in Banda Aceh last Saturday. He has not stayed in Banda Aceh for quite a long time, because he has worked at Schlumberger in Balikpapan since 2000. He went to his home town only for vacation. He always does that, at least once a year, in Idul fitri, and he stays at home with his lovely family.

Last night, he gave me a call. He asked me to go to one place. I have heard that place for years, but I had never gone there. The place is so far away from Banda Aceh. It is in a rural area and near to the hill. It is called ie su’um or sometimes we hear as ie ju. Both have the same meaning. We can say it as hot water or boiled water.

Jeffrey came to my house at nine o’clock. He brought his camera, tripod, and the other camera accessories. Frankly, it is still early in the morning. Before leaving, I had to check my camera equipments one more time. Because I did not want to lose any single part of the scenery. Then we set foot in ie su’um.

After riding the motorcycle about 30 minutes we arrived in Krueng Raya port. Jeffrey pulled over his motorcycle. He asked me if I still remembered the way to ie su’um. I told him that I had never been there before. Then we decided to ask warung nasi keeper. She said that we had to return to the last intersection road. After we saw the police station, then we should turn left.

We arrived at the intersection ten minutes later. We decided to stop in for a moment. We entered the coffee shop, ordered two cup of coffee and some snacks. Jeffrey said that he had gone to ie su’um when he was at junior high school. So he could not remember the way exactly. Why we did not take a chance, I said.

2 komentar:

Anonim mengatakan...

Terus, tidak ada kelanjutannya ya Bang ? Rasanya kok seperti terputus ya ceritanya? Maaf kalau saya salah. Salam..

hubbul mengatakan...

Sebenarnya ada sambungannya, cuma belum di upload.tunggu aja tanggal maennya ya..to be continued lah...
thanks atas masukannya
salam....


OpenID hananan berkata...

Terus, tidak ada kelanjutannya ya Bang ? Rasanya kok seperti terputus ya ceritanya? Maaf kalau saya salah. Salam..

IP pengunjung

IP