JTE - UNSYIAH

Elektro Unsyiah Society - Forum

Jumat, Mei 29, 2009

free writing

Juvenile delinquency

Juvenile delinquency increased significantly
these days. This problem was caused by lots
of things such as environment, poverty,
and rebellious phase. Beside that, there
are three common important effects
that we could find around us like
drug abusing, commit a crime, and
leaving school or family.
To begin with, the main cause of
the problem is environment. We can divide
this type of problem onto two separate
field; family and neighborhood.
It could be two main points in family
like feud family or broken home and
lack of controlling from parents.
Broken home happen when parents fight each other
every time and they have not suitable to live together.
Because of that deciding to live by their own.

In neighborhood term, friends and neighbors
have given the biggest contribution.
Secondly, poverty has influenced young
generation behavior. Idle hand is a big
part of poverty. Young people can easily
provocative to do something bad just to
get a little money.


Share



By TwitterButtons.com

4 komentar:

harris mengatakan...

saleum

a good english writing. I think You have attempted an academic standard of english.

all the best

hubbul mengatakan...

hi harris,thank for your comment. actually I am not good enough, still learning to write in good manner.I know it's not easy, especially in academic standard as you mention before. I think, the best thing is practicing.thank

http://www.learningquranonline.com mengatakan...

You are doing a great job I liked reading you blog and I loved keep on the good work on I don’t know if I have said it already or not but great wok tack care thank you

www.islamicnet.com mengatakan...

I liked reading you blog and I loved keep on the good work on I don’t know if I have said it already or not but great wok tack care thank you www.islamicnet.com

IP pengunjung

IP